So, first off, I guess it’s time to come clean and admit that the advent calendar I wrote about in my previous entry was… a failure. In the midst of the exam chaos and waiting for my exam results, I forgot everything about it. Sooo… moving on.
I always have resolutions, even when I insist that I don’t (they tend to sneak up on me before I know it). I won’t go into what happened with those for last year, as I cannot even remember what they are. And with resolutions both on my book blog and my creative blog, it’s dangerously close to overload. But still health is too important to not have goals for the next year, and I think I’ll have to cut down on the others anyway. So, without further ado:
- Stop drinking soda again. Deadline: End of January
- Go running at least once per week unless the weather is completely insane. I have warm clothes, and it’s not like I’m not going straight into the shower anyway afterwards.
- Dance class at least once per week, but preferrably twice.
- Do stretching and/or ballet once per week.
- Do strength training once per week (might be combined with any of the above)
- Work out at least 200 days this year.
- Be below the calorie limit and use MyFitnessPal at least 200 days this year.
- Use the Mindfit app at least twice a week, and do whatever else is needed to keep my mind in the right place.
- Make sure I have enough time for my hobbies and to relax. A large part of this is to ensure that studying and lesson planning is done on weekdays, not the weekend, so that I can do other stuff in the weekend. Weekdays are stressful anyway, and I think I’ll be better off having two days when I can relax properly.
- Blog once a week or thereabouts.
Do you have any resolutions?